OUR COMMITMENT TO
We are committed to the safety and well being of our players and coaching team, therefore we are introducing new safety measures to keep everyone safe whilst still having fun. This is our number one priority as we start to play again.
Getting Back to Playing
We are in phase 4 of New York's re-opening guidelines and according to these we can start to play from July 20th. In addition to this we will also be following US Soccer recommendations of when small group training can resume.
With us temporarily closing mid-season in March, our first priority is to resume those classes and there will be three options to make up the 5 weeks of the Winter II session;
1 - Play with us at Bushwick Inlet Park on Sunday mornings through July and August
2 - Play with us at Ten Eyck Playground on Saturday mornings through July and August
3 - Play with us during the fall term in September
To ensure player safety we will be reducing the class ratios to 6 players and one coach and we will work with every single family to confirm your 5 make-up classes.
Please let us know your preference ASAP as spaces will be limited for the July and August dates, so don't fret if you don't make it into round one of our make-up classes. Each make-up session is subject to availability, please email to check availability email@example.com.
Over the upcoming weeks we will continue to monitor and follow guidelines set out by New York State and US Soccer and will continue to send out updates as they come. In the meantime, please feel free to check back here for up-to-date information regarding our re-opening.
In July and August we will only run classes outdoors at Bushwick Inlet Park and Ten Eyck Playground. Starting in September, we will also be back indoors at The Backyard and The Post.
Each venue is working on a set of reopening protocols and we are working with both to ensure we are able to provide a safe environment and will update you on those policies once they are finalized.
We will be introducing a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocol to protect against bacteria, including;
- All equipment will be sanitized in between classes
- We will require the coaches to wash or sanitize hands before and after each class
- All players and parents should sanitize hands before class starts
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes will be available for use
Player and Coach Safety
This is our number 1 priority as we start to play again, therefore we are introducing a number of safety measures to keep everyone safe when getting back to playing.
- We are limiting one parent/guardian per soccer player to attend class
- All coaches and staff will be required to wear PPE (face masks)
- Parents will be required to wear a face mask at all time
- Our Parent Zone will have markers to keep everyone 6ft apart
- We will not utilize bibs/pinnies during class
- The players will play games that will limit contact with each other
- No hands in at the end of class
- Players, parents and coaches to complete a health declaration before each class. This must be completed on the day of play each time you play. It's available to complete online and we will also have a QR code at each location for you to scan and complete on your phone.
Read more about US Soccer's Play On Guidelines here.