Open play sessions will last 120 minutes and you will have shared use of the soccer equipment and field to practice the early soccer movements. It's drop in so come for as long as you like within the 2 hours.
Age range: 0-40 months
This is a parent/guardian and child participation session, there WILL NOT be a coach/member of staff leading the session. A member of staff will be present to check you in and explain the equipment and games you can play.
The field will be setup with a series of mini games zones that help to develop balance, running, basic ball skills and foot-eye coordination.
The activities will also help to teach gross motor skills that are crucial to healthy development and of course include, scoring lots of goals!
- The Volcano Zone or Flower Garden - use the ball to knock the cones over and erupt the volcano or try to dribble through the flower garden without damaging any of the plants.
- Goal fest - score lots of goals
- Obstacle course - take your ball through the obstacle course
- Soccer bowling - how many cones can you knock over
They take place at The Post, 100 Dobbin Street (3 minutes from Mccarren park and The Backyard) on a indoor turf field. It's the ideal safe and secure environment.
THE POST BK is a new 17000 Square foot facility proudly offering:
- Three full court basketball & futsal courts
- Turf soccer court
- Yoga and Fitness studios
- Community Partner’s Classrooms,
- Computer Lab, and Offices