Open play sessions will last 90 minutes and you will have shared use of the soccer equipment and field to practice the early soccer movements.
Age range: 0-40 months
This is a parent/guardian and child participation session, there WILL NOT be a coach/member of staff leading the session. A member of staff will be present to check you in and explain the equipment and games you can play.
The field will be setup with a series of mini games zones that help to develop balance, running, basic ball skills and foot-eye coordination.
The activities will also help to teach gross motor skills that are crucial to healthy development and of course include, scoring lots of goals!
- The Volcano Zone or Flower Garden - use the ball to knock the cones over and erupt the volcano or try to dribble through the flower garden without damaging any of the plants.
- Goal fest - score lots of goals
- Obstacle course - take your ball through the obstacle course
- Soccer bowling - how many cones can you knock over
They take place at The Post, 100 Dobbin Street (3 minutes from Mccarren park and The Backyard) on a indoor turf field. It's the ideal safe and secure environment.
THE POST BK is a new 17000 Square foot facility proudly offering:
- Three full court basketball & futsal courts
- Turf soccer court
- Yoga and Fitness studios
- Community Partner’s Classrooms,
- Computer Lab, and Offices